Ever wondered what an injury prevention strategist does? So far this morning I have:
- researched developments from the Workplace Relations Ministers Council meeting held recently where they discussed national harmonisation of OHS laws; and briefed my colleagues
- researched national developments in OHS over the past week (research results, legal cases of note etc.)
- investigated correspondence received by an agency from WorkCover SA and reported back
- finalised a briefing paper for the senate estimates committee
- finalised a draft response to a complaint received by the Premier
I have an interesting job, don't I?
Hope you're having a good Thursday!